Saturday, November 10, 2007

Time to shop

It was a helluva shopping day at the outlets down south. We shopped, and shopped, and then shopped a little more. I also had both printed coupons, and a coupon booklet.

It never ceases to amaze me how much of an "aware" shopper you need to be in order to get the best deal, even if you aren't a negotiator for your price. It was absolute chaos. I am glad we got there early, and glad that Brandon was sleeping when we arrived because I got a little bit of solo time to run around and try on some boots, and clothes, and put a big scorch streak on my credit card. It was a day where we found most of the things that we wanted... I can't get over the difference in selection, and at times, the price difference too. Brandon also scored - got him a bunch of new PJ sleepers - seems up here they don't make them in his size as a one piece affair, and down south we can find them!

No comments: