Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tagged.

Ah Nej. I have flown under the radar for a while.. and I guess my number was up...and ya tagged me for a meme. Which in a way, I can almost be thankful for... because as she so succinctly put it... it is getting close to a month of continual posting and sometimes the topics are getting a little... not quite so lively, let us say.

So, without further delay:

(x) Been to Canada - Lived here all my life. Unlike many, I was actually born on the coast..

(x) Been to Mexico - A few times.

( ) Been to Florida - No.

(x) Been on a plane - Many times, and I love flying. I hope to fly somewhere warm next year. I see us all on a beach with palm trees and free time.

(x) Been lost - Yeah. Embarrassingly enough.

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country - does crossing the Rockies in Canada count?

(x) Swam in the ocean - Yep.

(x) Cried yourself to sleep - On rare occasions

(x)Played cops and robbers - Yep. Been a few years though.

(x) Played with a Tonka Truck - Yup, although we are in little kid friendly mode around our house....

(x) Recently colored with crayons - Does chalk count?

(x) Sang karaoke - poorly. once. only once.

(x) Paid for a meal with only coins - Erm. I was a university student for a long, long time so I am going to plead the fifth on this one.

(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? - Absolutely.

(x) Made prank phone calls - Oh yeah. We thought we were the height of hilarity.

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue - yes.

(x) Danced in the rain - I grew up in Vancouver. I think it might be the law.

(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus - Hundreds. I didn’t want to take any chances.

(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe - Yep

(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about - Yes

(x) Blown bubbles - Yes! So much fun, especially with babies!

(x) Made a bonfire on the beach - yes.

(x) Crashed a party - yes.

( ) Crashed a wedding

( ) Crashed a funeral - (Clearly I don’t go where I’m not wanted- ditto)

(x)Gone ice-skating - yes, in school. In fact.. I am taking Brandon for his First Ice Skating session tonight... although I am going to push his ass around in a stroller...

1. Any nicknames? Kazzy, variations on my last name(s), Trouble, Special K

2. Mother’s name? Winnie

3. Favorite drink? Mochas that are the right temperature

4. Any tattoos? one - on my lower back

5 Body piercing? only my ears. (3 holes)

6. How much do you love your job? I love it my new job, it has changed my life.

7. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere near water, the less people around the better.

8. Ever been to Africa? Yes, and I want to go back. I only saw one very small corner of it.

9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes

10. Ever been on TV? I am not sure, so probably not.

11. Ever steal any traffic signs? Yes. In fact, one of them still hangs in my backyard. Interesting to note, it was one I stole with Nej about 15 years ago.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

12. Ever been in a car accident? yes but only small ones (2)

13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Yes.

14. Favorite pie? Apple. Hands down.

15. Favorite Number? 55 (ok I have a few fav numbers)

16. Favorite movie? Changes all the time. Today: Toy Story. This is harder to question to answer as I have less time to actually watch whole movies right now...

17. Favorite holiday? a toss up between Halloween and Christmas and St. Paddy's Day

18. Favorite dessert? creme brule

19. Favorite food? tex mex

20. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays.....

21. Favorite brand of body wash? Water

22. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Total

23. Favorite smell? smell of the ocean

24. What do you do to relax? Read, go for a massage, head to the beach or the woods

25. Do you have a message to your friends reading this? Howzit hanging?

26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? More education, higher up the food chain at work, maybe have 2 kids (decides what loops fate throws us for) celebrating our 16th anniversary together.. Brandon will be 11!!!

27. Furthest place you will send this message? Depends on who stops by for a spell.

28. Who will respond the fastest? Not a clue. Tag! To my blogger friends reading this.. if you follow through with it... lemme know... or wait.. I probably am lurking on your website so I may even figure it out!!!

No comments: