Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the home stretch...

Today is going south.. fast.

Started with a total brush off from a coworker from another department. I have no idea what I said, but I don't think I have ever had a brush off like that. I didn't know how to respond. I don't know if my face turned red or not. All I know is that I felt like crap after, and, so much for being a nice guy in the future. Wanker.

Then it took me about 8 tries to get some labels printed out the right way. My relationship with our printer seems to have also suffered.

It also seems I have had a financial misunderstanding that will be interesting to unravel and a car dealership has really gone down in my estimates by a significant degree.

I am heading out for lunch, and am doing a training workshop this afternoon learning about the latest version of my word processing program. I have no idea what to expect... lets hope I learn a few new tricks.

I feel like I should run for the hills, make some comfort food, and perhaps a spiked hot chocolate.

No comments: