Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Girlie Boots

I lurve the boots I bought Saturday.

The stretchy brown ones that come just above my ankles are pretty sweet, and easier to walk in than the almost to the knee stretchy black ones that I bought.

They both have a bit of a pointy toe (which is a good way to elongate the length of your leg, apparently) and a pretty sturdy heel.

Well, I don't seem to have (much) walking issues in the lower brown ones... but the black ones... well that was sheer entertainment value when I wore them on Sunday. I was wobbly. I wasn't graceful. It has been a long time since I have worn heels, and the black ones need inserts so my foot doesn't move around so much - I went a 1/2 size up since they didn't have my true size (and they were a smoking deal) but they are still a decent fit.

It will take time to master the fine art of the girlie boot.

No comments: