Thursday, November 26, 2009

I finally have it!!!

After a few months of waiting, just because that is how it worked out, I finally have my new cutlery set. When I saw this pattern a few years ago, I fell in love with it and we finally splurged and bought service for 16. Hopefully that should do us for a long, long time.

I love it. It is so shiny, and heavy! It filled up the cutlery part of the dishwasher, and I can't wait to pay forward our old cutlery! Bye bye mismatched sets and helllllo pretty, matched cutlery!

I feel pretty stoked, I like our fiestaware dishes, and I like our cutlery. Now I just need to do something about our glasses. They are not high on my list. I find it oddly comforting when you get the kitchen pieces you have been coveting. Alternatively, when you are able to upgrade from the hand-me-down pieces you started with to the types and patterns that you want.

No comments: