Saturday, November 21, 2009

A deluge.

Well, I can honestly say that I was an arts major, and not a math major. I had the realization that we are hitting about 8 cm or 80 mm of rain since Monday. I erroneously posted that we were hitting about 220 mm the other day. Oops. Ah yes, I remember that, to go from centimeters to millimeters you times by 10, not a 100. Okay, maybe if I would have applied myself more, I would have been a little sharper at math.

We have had some pretty blustery weather this last week - nothing like catching up on a few months worth of wet all at once. Quack, quack.

It felt like a Saturday today, grocery shopping, and I went and bought some crafty stuff. Finally got frames to hang a few pictures of Connor... take out Chinese and a few movies. A good way to end the week.

What is hysterical is how B can get C laughing. Our parental attempts pale in comparison to the big brother's attempts. There is nothing like the sound of a child's laughter. Laughter that is authentic, genuine, and just full of mirth. It is a pretty cool thing.

No comments: