Saturday, November 14, 2009

A day of sorts

I think I will officially add my name to the NaBloPoMo ranks. I have been making an honest effort to post everyday, and although I have faltered twice, I have been pretty good so far about making good on my attempt to post every day.

Now, before you go and get your shorts in a knot my dear friend, Nej, yes, I went back and corrected the date on that first post - the one I put in a time warp to go back a day so I started on the first... yes. I sucked it up and made it the second, with two posts on that first day, which was on the second. I also missed posting yesterday, which I made up for by posting a moment ago, and this is officially today's post. So, even though I have missed two days, I have made posts for every day of the month of November.. so far. Nej, you were right. I really couldn't go get myself a badge unless I did it straight up. So, here it is. Me, in all my glory of just making a good attempt, stumbling, dusting myself, and moving on ahead.

Brandon finished up with his swimming lessons, and we celebrated with some A&W. I was told that he wanted a cheeseburger. And fries. And ketchup. And something to drink would be nice. It is cool as your kids age, but also a little crazy at how fast they start to string along ideas.

I see popcorn in my immediate future. That and the cross-over episodes of CSI. I can't think of anything else prolific to say at this time, except perhaps it is amazing how much B loves the movie Cars. He has a great appetite to see it again, and again, and again. And somehow, watching his reactions, as he remembers more and more, well, it is kind of magic the joy he gets out of watching his favorite characters come to life.

No comments: