Friday, October 14, 2005

Taking the plunge

After almost a year of humming and hawing, I finally decided to hawk a few items on the bay of selling. It took forever to craft my listings - I am really surprised at how easy but time consuming it really is to sell stuff this way. I guess that is one way to learn a few more html tags!

Days off always go too freaking fast. Good intentions fly out the window, laundry only gets half done, and chores are left somewhere in the middle. Hell, I haven't even finished reading my lastest book yet (Michael Connelly kick, reading City of Bones this go around). I think with the tosvy turvy weekend that I had last go around, I guess today's general farting around and wasting of time is no big surprise.

I don't get what happens to days like this. I putter, and get easily distracted - like surfing the net, attempting to do constructive things, but then it is getting close to 6 and I have to think about dinner?! Like, WTF?! I have hockey to look forward to later on, we have another late game, we don't play until 10:15! Ah well, I guess it is time to go and clean up after myself. BAH. Will never be anything close to a perfect housekeeper. It just doesn't rank high enough in my overall priority scheme of things. Tidy is good, spotless is just too much damn work for very little payback.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear this happens to other people :) I posted about the very same problem about a week ago. Lost days...lost days...

Kazzy said...

great minds think alike - it is strange how people on the same wavelength find links between them, no matter how near or far!

Refinnej said...

Hey, I had a lost day myself!

It's catching.....

Refinnej said...

Why are some word verifications so easy and others blatantly EVIL?

Huh?

Spider Girl said...

Good luck with the Ebaying thing.

I've sold lots of things in the last couple of years, but I'm giving it a rest for now. It's very time-comsuming. I'm having more fun at the flea-markets. :)

Kazzy said...

Do you check out the one out in Cloverdale?? Speaking of green thumbs, the BEST place to buy plants in the spring and summer - negotiable price and NO TAX!