Thursday, October 6, 2005

Blah

Back from Victoria, and the skies have opened up with a deluge. I am definitely feeling the darker days, and right now, one of the cats keep crying, and I can't figure out why. Feels like it should be a monday today with how I feel right about now. This week just hasn't been stellar by any stretch of the imagintion.

On a lighter note, I was pleasantly surprised with The Next Accident, a suspense novel by Lisa Gardner. A fine way to spend a few hours. I have picked up a Lisa Scottoline novel for my next read. I think after that I am ready to sink my teeth in to something a little more intellectual next time. I have heard good things about The Kite Runner but I haven't picked up a copy yet.

Feeling pretty scattered during my work days, still. Between working two locations, and traveling to Victoria, to a few days off, I haven't got a clue what is up anymore. I feel a bit out of the personalities loop, but I think I have been saying that for a few weeks.

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

Rain, rain, rain. We have it here too. Blah is right.

Only have good things to say about The Kite Runner, but you know that. ;-)