Sunday, October 9, 2005

Happy Turkey Day

Well, the little guy should be sprung tonight after 8 pm (all crossables crossed). I decided that with my other cat all wiggy without his buddy, and how this weekend has transpired so far, I am sticking close to home. I will either roast a chicken or do up a ham for dinner tonight. It was a tough decision to make. Turns out my gram is not going over to my Aunt's, and as I tossed and turned about what is right, I figured that I committed to getting my cat well, and then to not be around when he gets back is a bit hypocritical. Folks ended up driving on to the ferry, so it will be time unknown for them getting home tomorrow since there are no reservations available and guaranteed ferry waits, which only partially makes me feel better about staying in. Either way could have been a right decision, do I stay, do I go? but I think it is all good about staying back.

After all the furor about INXS, looks like they are opening in Vancouver (thanx Regs) next January. Will be interesting to see how fast it sells out, and whether or not a lot of us will head out to watch it.

Still waiting to see the stats from Friday's Crush Victory! All in all a decent game, and I think that I ended up with a few assists! I felt that I played well, and I definitely felt better after playing. I don't think that Ken saw a shot until midway through the second period! We played at 11pm, which made it hard to stay motivated before we played, and then you end up awake at 3am from the receding adrenaline rush!

No comments: