Friday, October 7, 2005

Ride called life

It is a strange day. I am stoked because I get to see one of my oldest and dearest friends later, whom is in town from the southern states and I never get to see her as a result. On the flip side of things, one of my cats is not doing well (in fact, has not left the pant leg of my hockey pants for the last few hours) and we are soon to be off to the vets. So, as a result of a family member being in distress, I don't feel all that shit hot either. It sucks when a four legged friend isn't well, because they can't tell you what is wrong. They just look at you with their trusting eyes, imploring you to help them. It is hard, I am no DMV and all I can do is look at symptoms, book an appointment, and call a cab. I hope that in an hour, I have good news and that my wallet isn't that much lighter. *SIGH*

No comments: