Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Wall.

Did a little shopping, got the fixings for some fajitas and homemade salsa, and then got home and vegged out. I could not be accused of any higher level thought processes going on tonight.

Other than the fact that I am gleeful to be away from work for a few days...just tired tonight. Did dishes, moved some laudry, had a bath, that was about it. I am working my way through a book, and that is damn appealing.

I was remembered by a friend in their passing, and I just found out. I cried, just remembering and missing the friendship I had, knowing how happy he would be for me now, with Ken, and the life we are building together. Sometimes life is brutal, and yet its greatest gifts are the people that it brings in to your life, for however long they happen to be there. Makes me realize how much I value the people that I hold close, how much our lives connect even when we don't see each other all the time, or talk all the time. You know that all you need to do is reach out, and they are there, part of your patchwork quilt of being.

2 comments:

Ozgypsy said...

I just wanna know when you're coming out? Interpret that as you will enquisative readers! Love you and Merry Christmas (no, Kaz hasn't left Ken for a butch Aussie chick) X Kel

Kazzy said...

Dec 26th I think it will be safe to out myself :]