Thursday, December 22, 2005

How many more days do I have to get ready?

Well, the tree isn't up yet.

HoweverI, my bathroom is clean and I have some clean clothes again! And I can even see the floor in our bedroom again. I figured that we couldn't put the tree up if there was hockey gear and the remnants of two very busy, distracted weeks everywhere. So, figured I would score dinner with my folks, and cleaned house for an hour, then went and had a hour with the units. It was good, until I discovered that in my brilliance, I remembered to lock our door, but only grabbed the set of keys for my 'rents place. *AHEM*. Also thought my parents had a spare, but it was doing it's best lost impersonation, so as I gave up a productive night, ... Ken rocked up, not nearly as late from work as I figured he would be, so I was more than happy when I saw his lights in the drive!

So I continued on my merry cleaning ways, and the house is half put back together again. Where the hell did December go? Both of us will be shopping this weekend, and it just seems that the days have really flown by. Where is that being in control feeling that I spoke of a month ago, as I started my cards and baking back in November... crazy little thing called life eh? All about the curveballs and side trips along the way :]

No comments: