Saturday, December 17, 2005

Halfway through the day

I must remind myself next year not to take a course that falls on back to back weekends, the weekends before Christmas.

However, I had a great morning. My dad and I went to a home improvement store to sort out a new kitchen countertop since mine is officially toast and deteriorating rapidly. We were there as the store opened, armed with some Timmy Ho's, stuffed with a warm blueberry fritter, and ready to wreak havok on some poor clerk who was barely awake. Made some decisions, got the job done, spent some time with my dad, and viola. Here I am at school. I did all that before 9AM!

Of course now I am ready for a nap and quite grateful that my class tonight only goes until 3pm. The neurons are definitely stalling right now.

No comments: