Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Double Whammy

It has been a strange week so far, some amazing highs between a winning hockey game friday night, a quiet night at home saturday with my sweetie, hanging with family, and finally getting some picks right for our football pool (I think we nailed second).

Admist all this, I also managed to get out of my truck funny in the Safeway parking lot, tweaking my knee and have a nasty cold. So between sneezing and coughing and whining about my sore knee, I am a bundle of joy right now!

So, I am staying home and taking care of myself. I know when I crave 5 alive juice and mandarins that I am still under the weather but hopefully on the mend, quickly.

2 comments:

Gilly said...

Get well soon Kazzy!!

Kazzy said...

Thanks babe! Am popping Vitamin C like there is no tomorrow.. and mandarins :]