Monday, December 19, 2005

Craziness

Monday morning, and it feels like it is 10:20 at night, not in the am.

I think I am fading, already! I am fantasizing about having a nap, and wondering how many half-lists I have kicking around. It feels like in the last two weeks all I have managed to do is to get things half done. Like half of my cards in the mail, half being carted around waiting for me to make it in to the post office. The house is mess, and well, haven't been home long enough to care. The lights are up, and look great, but I think Wednesday will be official tree getting day. Had some lofty plans for baking, remember that back when, and some got done, other stuff is still a plan.

I have lots of grand ideas floating around, can't wait to see what will come to fruition.

No comments: