Saturday, December 24, 2005

The fine art of procrastination

Unbelievably, I have already been up for a few hours.

Granted, should have been getting a head start on my day but you know when you are right into a book, and you know that book will taunt you until you have it finished??? Well, seeing as I was up, and Ken had taken off to do his running around, I lounged in bed and finished my book. Which was a great page turner I might add!

So, I have begun my vacuuming, and general tidying, hell, I think I may even find the time to bake some cookies today. It is just nice to be home and not running around. The last few weeks have been almost too busy. Who knows, maybe I will nap later on before I start to wrap my gifts.

See, still not that organized. The tree went up last night! Already shedding it's needles all over the place. I enjoy the trappings, the tree and the lights, and just spending time with people you care about... damn, another sappy moment slipped in. The cats are fun at this time of the year, they know something is up, and they shift between being completely aloof, and totally curious and you can find them in whatever box happens to be lying around...

No comments: