Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Zoomers

This has been a strange week so far. Got run off my feet at work yesterday, and today is all about cleaning up the work I created yesterday, and eventually moving on to the other stuff I should be directing my attention towards. I am not sure if it is a good thing to have started my countdown of remaining days at work. It almost makes it harder to come in to work. I only have about 45 days left. And I already feel like this!!!!! How the hell am I going to feel when I have to come back???? They kind of got you too, when they pay benefits, and top up your wage for when you are on mat leave.. hard to set the money aside and maybe jump ship part way through when you need all the dollars to go to expenses.. *SIGH*

I feel scattered though. Little jobs that need to be done, things that I feel like I am forgetting to do, and then the final payments for the wedding, and then getting on to the thank you cards.

I think I have hit that point of no return too. When your pants (shirts are still ok) just don't fit like they used too, are getting snug around the waist, and you know it is really time to start looking at those maternity pants differently. I don't want to be stuck in pants the whole time, so I have picked up some great long skirts (which are in this year, who knew?) which will help through the warmer months. It is just a bit of a mind screw when you have always been conscious of your weight/size and now I am at a stage in my life where it doesn't matter any more, and I am getting bigger!! Big and beautiful I say!! But it is still mental gymnastics to reprogram the old brain when the pants don't fit and to say to yourself, it is now, it is for an amazing reason, you are healthy, you will have a beautiful baby, and it isn't forever....

:]

No comments: