Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The sound of music

I am finally getting a chance to finish a project that has been haunting me for the last week at work. My door is closed, and launchcast is cranked. I forget just how motivating having some kick ass music in the background can be! Just listened to Song 2 and now there is a little Muddy Waters groovin in the background. I love that you can rate music and end up with a station that caters to your music tastes!

Well, it happened. I was so bagged at the end of the day yesterday I parked my ass on the couch and had a nap. I woke up two hours later, thinking it might be time to make some dinner, and laughing at my cat, who looked quite perturbed that I decided that now would be a good time to wake up, seeing as they were quite comfy on my left hip. Then I was asleep at a decent time. What is the world coming to??

So much for the days of staying up until 2 or 3 am and sleeping until 10!! My whole circadian rhythm had to change once I got a real job and starting to work monday to friday.. really, that was tough. Going to school and working shift work, I don't think I ever got up at normal times, or went to bed at anything close to a decent time... that is where I feel my age - being responsible and awake for work every day... LOL I am still a night person when the opportunity presents itself...

No comments: