Thursday, March 2, 2006

The Ride

This week has been amazing.

My coworkers threw me a wedding shower, and dinner with our immediate group last night. The generosity of the people I work with, and the amount of lives I have touched over the years, and the outpouring of positive vibes was amazing. By the end of the night, I am sure that I was about a foot off of the ground. I feel very humbled.

The evil tooth continues to be FIESTY. Have fingers crossed for a cancellation to get in sooner rather than later, but really, who wants to rush a root canal? (yes, a trick question is embedded there). Woke up in the wee hours with a throbbing face again. Ah well. I am towards the end of the process and not the beginning, so this is good.

Have consciously avoided that online course all week. I somewhat feel guilty, but that will sort out tomorrow. I hope.

Wedding plans are blitzing along - we have a schedule, and a floor layout, and things are coming along. I can't believe the big day is in 3 weeks!! O M G ! ! ! !

And, speaking of weddings.. KELZ AND BEN are engaged!!!! I cannot express how happy I am for them both.

Reading about what is happening in Reffinej's back lot makes me sad. Seeing the swath of destruction in places like Manning Park and Northern BC from this pest and what hasn't been done to stop this blows my mind. It seems like such a waste. When you see the brown, dry sticks in what was once a beautiful, lush forest is tragic.

Some of my shows are back on, yes, I like watching the A-Race to see where they send the lucky folks. The host has one great job!!!!

And... And... And...

I think tomorrow, it being a friday off, I will sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wedding's in THREE WEEKS!!?? How'd that happen? Good grief girl, you do need some sleep.