Monday, February 27, 2006

The ugly (but, attitude adjustment in the works)

Yup. This is a day that will go down in the books. Am currently pulling up boots just so and looking for the silver lining because the alternative, well, face it, it is ok to wallow for a bit, and then you have to dust yourself off and move on.

If things happen in threes, I completed that cycle today, damn fast.

Destroyed new lipstick by running through the wash. Minor, chaulk it up to experience.

Diagnosis: root canal next monday. Conversation with doctor over safety of taking an antibiotic when pregnant and having an infection, ok to take short term. Should help with the pain, and make the procedure not so nasty. Needless to say, I will be seeing my dentist a lot in the next 2 months and am glad that it is being taken care of. I didn't wait this time, so I probably caught things in time (which is a change since I used to wait for some stupid reason before.. so this is a good thing).

Student loans - if I had not called today, I would not have discovered their latest mistake. Of course, the bank does not err in your favor, it works for itself. This goes back to the September fiasco, and now it is in my hands to get them to investigate their mistake. ARGH!!!!

No comments: