Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Fading quick

Wow. I sat down here feeling somewhat inspired to type out something.. and not it feels like my brain has gone to a pulp and I don't think I have much that is interesting to say!

This year is shaping up pretty cool, between our big events, dear friends are also expecting, got an invite in the mail for another friend's wedding in August (crossing all fingers that it works out to attend since they are coming in from the UK), and the pieces of our own plans slowly coming together.

It's funny, I can have all these big plans of what I want to get done when I get home from work, and then I get home, and they appear to vanish. I am still pretty tired at nights, and ironically enough I am doing the section in my online course about MOTIVATION. Of which I have none right now. I know I could be logging in and doing some reading, or responding to the online stuff I need to contribute, but the desire just ain't a'happening right now. Will be bailing soon to dash between the covers and continue my way through Hawaii. Which is turning out to be a great read. A long read, and I guess Wilbur Smith at times can be somewhat like James Michener, perhaps just not quite as detailed.

No comments: