Wednesday, February 1, 2006

What next?

Been a wacked out week.

One of us, I am sure it was the cat, stepped on our cell and broke the crystal screen display. Time to replace the phone and weasel out of old contract just in time to sign up for a new one!! Positive part was the great "sales consultant" I had that helped broker a sweet deal.

Then yesterday, trying to eat healthy and munching on my trail mix, I broke a tooth, and well, swallowed it. I think this is the most queasy I have felt since I got preggers!!! You just know something is wrong as your tongue moves over that tooth, and you think to yourself "That isn't a peanut stuck there.. no wait... " and you check it out, and voila! More than half your tooth has been sheered off just above the gum line. Crown number four here I come!! Silver lining here is that we do have dental coverage, and that I am in the second tri, so dental work is safe and they will be able to freeze as needs be. *SIGH*

Needless to say, baby will learn excellent tooth care, and how to swim and skate at a young age.

I am glad that this is a short week. I grabbed a few vacation hours so I didn't have to go back to work after the dentist. That was enough for me today!! Ok, so I just wanted the break, truth be told.

No comments: