Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The home stretch...

I sense an aimless ramble.

It is amazing how much time organizing and burning up the phone lines can take. All the little things that have to be done for the wedding to come together.

The quiet moments, that are rare, when I can just sit, hold my belly, and be glad that one of my cats is normally quite close.

I can't wait to have some time alone with Ken, where we aren't coming and going, and all things in between. That and when it isn't 11pm and we are both stretched a little thin from work and planning!!

I can't wait to see some of our friends again that just aren't in town and it isn't possible for them to come out to the wedding. Sounds like a reason to have another few celebrations at a later date.. wait.. that will happen regardless in a few months!

Refinnnej is in town and today we get to be girls, run errands, and shop. There are bits and pieces that I need to pick up for the wedding! I still have a bunch of piles of clean but unfolded laundry kicking around, and yesterday I completed the wedding powerpoint we are planning to show. I can't get over how long it took to tweak and get to it's final version. That sucked up most of my day!! Between that and making the wedding favors??!! Still have some music considerations to make, and work our back up plan for our pictures.. see, the weather last weekend was PERFECT.

This weekend forecast isfor perfectly wet coast weather. So we have found an alternate venue to do most of our pictures in, and then at the wedding, in between service and reception, it will just be Ken and I running around and doing our pictures and enjoying a few moments in between the big stuff. One day it is 100% rain straight through until Monday, the next day it is 80% chance of rain, and now, I am sure it is back at 100% looking at the weather forecast. Ah well. What can you do?

Brought our little fish tank in the other day to help save one of our fish.. guess the tank was too cold and then we filled it with warm water since we had to do an emergency evacuation last night - thankfully we didn't end up with 10 gallons of water all over the place!

1 comment:

Tai said...

Don't you just LOVE living on the wet coast?

Fortunatley, last weekend was divine and I took so many pictures I can revel in that sunshine just a while longer!