Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Engaged!

It is funny, when so many huge things are going on in your life, sometimes you have to focus on the little details to help keep everything straight in your own head.

Our detailed ultrasound was a roaring success on Saturday morning and baby is developing as it should - we may also be a little further along than we anticipated and our doc may shift our date.. TBA...

The shower held by my side of the family was also a wonderful success - an amazing group of diverse friends and family and it was a seemless event with good and I felt very spoiled, cherished, and just wonderful. It was a grand day! I am glad that everyone seemed to get along, and that it was such a day to remember. We had a smaller hen's party where we went to a pub (woo woo for Near Beer!) and then to an early comedy show.. I was done right in at 10:30. WHO KNEW!?!?? More than enough excitement for this pregnant chickie!

The best part is that that I am now officially a Fiancee. On bent knee my wonderful man asked me to marry him and be his bride and it was beautiful. This all happened in the moments before the shower, and I think I floated about a foot off of the ground when I went to make my entrance. It was perfect, he said the right things, and my heart went pitter patter. This is the guy I am going to marry.

IN 4 DAYS!!!!

No comments: