Monday, March 13, 2006

11 days and counting

Not so many days left before I get hitched!!!!!

This weekend went by way too quickly. Lots of errand running, and some house cleaning, some sorting, some just farting around... we crossed a bunch of stuff off of our list, but it seems like I have been making lots of phone calls already today... the usual worries - will there be enough food, or booze, or decorated enough, will everyone have fun, will our pictures turn out well...

On the other front, the altest mat appt went really well - it is so humbling for lack of a better term to hear your baby's heartbeat, and see them in an ultrasound, and when you can feel the movement, it is awe inspiring that this is going on inside of your body!! I think the length of a pregnancy is good, you get used to the idea over time, the changes don't happen overnight, the changes are gradual, but they certainly do happen! I don't think I look that much different yet, and I haven't had that many moments.. ok, maybe a few totally forgetful moments (that is where the lists really help) .... a few looming emotional moments... but I guess that is where being distracted by wedding plans, or that online course I took takes some of the heat off of the pregnancy stuff...

No comments: