Friday, March 3, 2006

Warm Fuzzies

This just totally one of the off the cuff moments where you just put it out there.

Having a blog has been a really great experience for me. The friends that I already had that this experience (for lack of a better word) has brought closer, whether through my blog or through their blogs as they have popped up. And also to the new friends I have made through the intimate world of reading about each other's day, and to also looking forward to seeing what is up, and what is a shaking in their worlds. It is amazing when we all intersect, and no matter the distance, how can we share the same wavelength, or give advice (or take it), or be sad for each other, or celebrate together.

I don't rely on the phone so much anymore, I find that after a day at work where I have to be "on" for people, and am constantly interrupted, expected to be a chief miracle worker, here is a place where I can communicate on my terms and when I want to, whether it being in the middle of the night, the morning, or squeezed in somewhere else.

So, out goes a big warm fuzzy. Just cause.

3 comments:

Refinnej said...

Back atcha, girl!

Cher said...

aaah how nice- I am lovin' the blogging, so wish I had more time. But it amazing how you feel like you know someone by just reading about there everyday eccentricities!

Gilly said...

Ditto, Kiddo!