Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Temperature Wars

There is something to be said about being the youngest female in your office. Especially when there is a significant age gap and your hormones are doing different things directly as a result of being in different times of your life.

My office is so cold right now that my hands are cold. My nose is cold. Hell, I am getting cramps in my hands from the cold as I type this. There is a cold something drifting down out of the vent. I think I will need to call in someone to adjust my thermostat... and then I will probably boil.. but somehow boiling in November is more appealing than shoving my cold hands under my armpits inside, at work, in November.

Details. Of course, I am whining right now and it could be worse... Ken is outside quite a bit for his work, working in the inclement weather all the time and he doesn't complain, he is a trooper and does what he has to do, yet another reason why I love him. *SIGH*

No comments: