Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Crush delivered

We had a great game last night, breaking our last few games of just not playing up to our potential. It has been two weeks since we played, and I missed it. We won, 7-2, and it was great to get out for a skate, even if it happened at 11pm and I was TIRED to begin with. We only had 3 girls out (again) so I played most of the game (being coed, we have to have a minimum 2 girls on the ice at all times). We did shorter shifts so I didn't quite feel like I needed the oxygen tent the whole game :] Kenny played well in net, and all in all, the girls played awesome for only having three of us!

Today has been a move slowly, watch a vid, do some housecleaning type day. Was feeling blechy around the edges, so taking it easy was a welcome break.

No comments: