Saturday, November 12, 2005

Battlefront

After too many hours, I have to admit that the latest Star War$ Battl3front II is awesome gameplay for the x-box. What a way to burn off angst with some senseless battles between good and evil. Very enthralling, great graphics, makes for a way to make a few hours evaporate in between pizza and iced tea and then POOF! That was your saturday. It has been fun though, we have been chilling with my bro, and it has been fun! Lots of trash talking, and mocking each other, interspersed with my trying to tell him that this speed metal band he is listening to now sounds like old school heavy metal from the 80s. Listening to a few sound bites was hilarious, I half cringe and half laugh, and partially half to admit I did really like some strange types of music in my day, hell, even still :]

There was some productivity today however, the house is clean, ran some errands, fixed the lock on our shed... I feel like I have been in an altered reality for the last few hours though - this will more than likely be my fix for the next long while!

No comments: