Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rambles

Sometimes it is hard to capture the thoughts that are running through my head and pay enough attention to them to see them through.

Some of my thoughts are like silverfish, darting in to my consciousness and then they are gone in a flash. Or like a silverfish, they weave and dance a little before they disappear, teasing me.

Sometimes I liken the way my mind works to a skipping CD - bouncing between half finished topics in a rush, only to return to one, and then skip forward, and somehow managing to keep most of the threads in order in between apparently random and disconnected thought processes.

Sometimes my mind is like a sieve, easily distracted, or like teflon, where nothing seems to stick. Or when I have so many thoughts trying to get out at one time that they all log jam and I end up sounding like the village idiot.

No comments: