Monday, June 19, 2006

A tag,,,

Thanks Miss Refinnnnnnnnnnnej -

I AM: Canadian. (too much truth to not piggyback on this answer)
I WANT: more time in my day and money in our pockets
I HATE: ignorant people
I LOVE: my family
I MISS: my grandmother
I FEAR: losing the people I love
I HEAR: voices (couldn't resist, this is a hard one) the echoes the past as you grow up and realize that there is some wisdom that truly gets passed generation to generation
I WONDER: about the next 6 weeks especially, what birth and baby will be like
I REGRET: not knowing what questions to ask guidance counsellors when I was a high schooler, but then again, my life path has been crazy, and put me where I am today, and ultimately, I don't regret that, so with 20-20 glasses, I don't think regret is the right word.
I AM NOT: bored with my life.
I DANCE: with my husband and sometimes by myself when the mood strikes me.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: quiet spoken or mindful of my words
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: my grandmother's homemade apple pies.
I WRITE: because it is natural for me to do and I miss it when I don't
I CONFUSE: others on occaison as my mind goes at hyper fast speed
I NEED: to go out on a date with my husband before the baby comes!
I SHOULD: start working on my photo albums - lots of digital prints not printed in the last few years
I START: cleaning the house but seemed to get interrupted right now
I FINISH: 98% of the books I start to read.

Tags go out to Sarah, Gilly, and Cher : ] just 'cause

No comments: