Monday, January 9, 2006

Quack, quack

Today marks 22 days in a row of downpour.

It does seem to stop for a few hours a day, before the skies open up and the deluge begins again.

It is also very mild - and damp. So at times, even though the ol' mercury isn't dropping, the damp seeps in and you find yourself damn cold!

My parents think we are half nuts for some of our plans, snagged a great deal for Ken on a black suit, and my dress, both on the marketplace. The price we paid appeals to them, but definitely cautious about what to expect when the items arrive (both a little cynical). I agree, there is an element of risk, but these are people's businesses, and their rep is everything on-line... so once you scan through the comments I figure you can get a pretty good feel for it all. Granted, I say that with my fingers crossed... (and enough time to get alterations if needs be)

Things are coming together quickly, decisions happening, and the elements falling in to place. I think a lot of the major decisions that need to be made will be done by the end of the week. Then part of it is hurry up and wait... although when you only have just over two months, there isn't much waiting to do!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blind! Color! Ouch!