Saturday, January 14, 2006

Internal heating gage

I have heard rumors that your internal thermostat kicks in and keeps you extra warm when you are expecting.

So far, hasn't happened. I have been cold more often than not. Either that or this is my excuse for why I am having more baths :]

Got a few things ticked off today, but overall I am feeling pretty lethargic. Definitely experiencing the first trimester decline in overall energy. Bedtime has changed from like midnight to just after 10, it is strange, for the first time in my life I am going to bed at a decent time!

Tonight, going out to celebrate a good friend's birthday and go for MEXICAN. Which seems to be what I have been craving. It is strange now to go to downtown Van - used to be such a part of my life, nearly daily, and now it is rarely. Things change in between my visits now. It is strange how perspectives change with time. Don't need the city so much at this stage.

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

Meh. I was warm with one (A) and cold with the other. Go figure. Of course, with #2, my bedtime fell all the way back to, oh, 6 pm. Seriously. I would manage to get home, NOT feed A, and pass out on the couch. LOL Thank god for the other half.