Thursday, November 23, 2006

Water.

This week has been wacked.

Last week it was the power outtages, and then the boil water advisory, and then our pilot light in our furnace went out and we needed a helping hand, and then yesterday our latest water woes started. A valve blew on the side of our hot water tank... called in our BIL again for his helping hands... before everything was said and done there were 3 trips to the local hardware store, lots of water moved, and fingers crossed. I have finally been able to have a shower and wash away a few days worth of living and we have warm water again!! YAY!

Now I guess I can get back to parenting? I feel like I have only been around with half a brain, between the worrying about the heat and the water I have felt distracted to say the least. I guess this will all make for an interesting conversation when the folks get back home... now to fill up the fish tank and deal with out water fountain which is making a weird noise and I believe our water issues for the day are done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water water everywhere, and not a drop to... Sorry about the tank.

Tough week, eh? Is this typical drama for your life or did someone make a voodoo doll of you?

Kazzy said...

I wish I could say there wasn't a degree of drama in my life, but I can't.

Don't really have "drama people" in our lives anymore, just dealing with this sort of crap that crops up here and there.