Thursday, November 9, 2006

for something completely different

Now that my face is no longer red from my big walk, and I have fed zee baby, I decided to take a little surfin trip.

I found something way cool which was a link from another website. How does one get away from the gender stereotyping that begins right away when loved ones start to read for the blue or the pink toque? This clothing company is the answer! I am so doing a little shopping here for my lil' rebel!!! There is some really great stuff within the shopping pages!! I am rubbing my hands together with glee at the thought of some of the onesies (etc) I could get. Granted, I would probably only spring for one because I am cheap, but man, I had some good laughs imagining Brandon in some of this stuff. Once we take the plunge I will update with our selection!

Freaking awesome stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my that's quite the site!!!
michelle