Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh the indiginity.

Last night I decided to check out the status of the well ventilated pants.

I just bought them in September (remember that successful dash across the border?) and I even bought them a size bigger so I would have some ultra comfy green cargo pants. Apparently I have a penchant for green cargos as I have owned several pairs to date.

Well, that damn rip is almost irrepairable. If I am to stitch it, it will be an obvious line from cheek to outer thigh... almost. I guess I do nothing halfway! I was pissed, those are, er were great pants and now will be great to hang about the house in. Funny though, other times when I have ripped the ass out of a pair of pants comes to mind - like the time when I was 13, wearing freshly painted on stretch jeans (remember that was the 80s and well I had the hair to match) and I was oh so cool at the PNE and as I got on a ride, out popped my ass. In my humble opinion, it seems like if your ass is going to expose itself, it will never happen in the privacy of your own home. The one thing I can say is I cared a lot less this time around than 20 years ago.

Ok, and what is up with that arsehole in the states who wants to publish a book and a TV show describing "if I was to do this....this is how I would do it?!". Anyone else wish that this certain individual would become a potential Darwin Candidate and just do himself in because there should be a category for people like him because he is just a wacked out wanker??!!! W T F is he on? 'nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they cancelled "that person" and his freaking plans. Gahhh.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Fox shut that focker down. I can't believe the nerve of that nard.