Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Out and about


Yesterday was amazing - crisp and cold and lots of snow on the ground. We made it out to a local park and the lake was totally frozen! Not a sight you see here on the left coast very often! I felt giddy getting out of the house to get some shopping and banking done, and then to have some time before the next nap/feed/etc to hit the park. It was beautiful and I went a little wild with the camera. One of the advantages of being on a mat leave is that you actually get to experience all the seasons... which is different for me since I work in a box within a box, within a box in which I only know the weather when I get out of my place of work. I do not miss not having a window to look out of. It will be a rude awakening when I go back to work!

No comments: