Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Batten down the hatches!

The last 24 hours have been bizarre.
  • we are in the middle of a rain forest storm - read lots of high winds and rain. Lots of rain
  • My apple tree up and shed all it's leaves at once, scattering them across the yard - it was quite dramatic!
  • I have been a bit of an insomniac the last few nights... which wasn't all that nice when Brandon woke up at 1am (prolly from me tossing and turning) and decided to be up for over an hour. Wasn't that bad, I was up anyways, I just felt this fear in my gut he wasn't going to stay asleep and this ended up being the beginning of a really screwed up sleep night for us both!!
  • we have lost power 4 times already!
  • The house looks like somehow turned a power washer on the outside from the evil sideways rain we are having.
  • Brandon also woke up from his afternoon nap 4 times and when I figured that I wasn't getting a decent nap break, he flaked out again?!
  • Did I mention the rain??
  • was doing an online entry thingee last night and had to go through the whole process no less than 3 complete times because I skimmed over a few direction s (so much for being a multi-tasking mom!!!)
  • had a little incident in the bath with our wee one last night... lets just say that the phrase "dropping the kids off at the pool" has taken on a whole new meaning for me
  • the laundry is officially done for the week after stretching out the process over 2 complete days
  • as I finish this, my little sweetie is nestled in to my chest and I resort to one finger typing... wouldn't trade it for the world

No comments: