Thursday, June 11, 2009

Entertained

I feel a bit more settled now that our shed has been cleaned out, found a few more baby items (and here I thought I was being so good about how I stored stuff in the last few years, not nearly as effective as I thought), and getting close to the final stretch of the "puttering" type preparations for a new soul to join the household.

Of course, the other parts are squeezing in some selfish time - which also sounds like resting up, reading, doing laundry, doing not much of anything, and trying to do the bits and pieces that will just help me feel more organized. I know that once the baby is born that my focus will be all about babe, all about Brandon, and trying to figure out our new reality and trying to get some time in there with Ken...

Speaking of selfish time - got out with Ken last night and we saw the latest Trek. It was awesome. I was thoroughly entertained, and they did a damn good job of the movie, the characters, the whole sha-bang. I loved it. Now I want to go out and rent all the Trek movies, just to relive the storyline...

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

I loved the new Trek movie, too!! FUN!!