Saturday, February 27, 2010

Instant Gratification.


Social networking has changed how we interact, yes, I know that is a mild understatement. When Mr. B was born, we called people in the morning, and the word spread about his arrival. When Connor came around... photos were posted in the wee hours of the morning on FB, joyously announcing his arrival.

I am really excited because my cousin had a baby boy last night... I even called it! Yeah, I know, there is an equal chance either way.. but still! Well, nothing like checking out FB for more information on her site, her hubby's site, and then her sister's site for updates... looking for pictures and details that are surely going to be posted at some time. Of course, we all are impatient in my house. Hello, didn't the big event happen last night?? We want pictures, and details... and in a few weeks, we can't wait to meet the little duffer!!!

No comments: