Sunday, August 27, 2006

Random Bits

  • Breast feeding is way harder than I imagined it to be. Definitely worth it, but not as natural as it really should be. It is definitely a learned thing.
  • Girl friends Rock.
  • The days are starting to blur together
  • Since when it is ever this nice when the PNE is on?
  • So, what happens when your son sleeps from 6pm - 11pm? what is the rest of my night going to look like and why didn't I sleep for these 5 hours?
  • Time really does fly when babies are young, and even at a month old, there are things I wish I could do have done a little differently during the first week
  • You can never get tired of peering at your sleeping babe's face
  • This summer has been amazing - even if I haven't been outside in it all that much
  • My wedding thank you cards are almost done. Only 5 months after the fact. Well, er, I have been busy. And I have been feeling guilty off and on for the last several months about the fact that said cards have been pushed to the back burner several times
  • My routine is still chaotic, and I am still learning a new set of limits. I suspect this will be an ongoing thing
  • Showering with Brandon is a lot easier than giving him a bath, not nearly the same amount of squaking. Who knew???
  • I am so not cut out to have long bangs. Every time I think about trying to grow them out, I realize how much I hate long hair in my face and off they come. Needless to say, the fringe got trimmed today (little specs of hairs all over the place) and I can see clearly again!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you so funny lady!!!
Michelle