Friday, August 4, 2006

Completely Random

A few things that I have noticed over the last few days:
  • I hate afternoon TV - it is like a car accident, you almost feel compelled to watch to see how things resolve themselves, but then reality sinks back in and you quickly change the channel
  • my definition of what a full day is has changed drastically
  • thankfully I learned the art of napping in university when I used to fall asleep in the library, some days I really need that early morning or late afternoon nap
  • Brandon seems to change a little every day, and my days are already going way too quickly
  • can't say enough about the quiet moments when you have a chance to collect your thoughts, try to anticipate the next steps, hold your sweetheart's hand, or stare at your progeny
  • flexibility is the new key to success
  • things seem to get half done, half cleaned the kitchen, half picked up garbage... and frankly, it doesn't seem to matter one bit

1 comment:

Tai said...

Day time tv IS a car accident...don't loook in it's eyes!!!

Oh..and don't worry about the kitchen, you have a baby to watch!