Thursday, May 28, 2009

Insomnia is getting old.

I guess my body figures that it is preparing me for when the baby is born and I will be up for hours in the middle of the night.

Tuesday night I was up from 3:30am and on. Ironically enough, I felt way better than I did on Tuesday.

Last night, I was up between 12:30am and 3:30am. Oh joy. I guess the good thing is that I am getting a lot of reading done in the wee hours of the night. I read a Michael Connelly book called the Concrete Blond, from the Harry Bosch series. I think I had just about read all of his books. *SIGH*. It always kind of sad when you look at the booklist on the inside cover and realize that you at the point where they need to write more so you can read more of their books... as per the rest, it was a good book.

I think in the last month I have nearly read 10 books... and most of them in the wee hours of the night. Not that I can keep my house clean to save my life right now, but it seems I can read at 3am when I wish I was sleeping.

J is coming down from up north, so I sense a shopping spree at that swedish place tonight... woo woo!

No comments: