Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good Karma!

Wow. I am floored. I actually got some really positive resolution with the bank. I ended up dealing with someone in Customer Care, and wow, everything has been sorted out again, reimbursement is on it's way, and I can breathe a huge sigh of relief! A friend helped push me in the right direction of what to do, and I am really grateful because I had hoped for this originally, but after the last discussion with the bank, I felt pretty dejected and like the poster child for the Humungous Bank campaign that ran a few years ago.

What a novel feeling!! This made my day and is a good reminder that it really helps to keep notes of when and what is said when you talk to anyone who has anything to do with your money. It makes me feel extremely anal, but note keeping and having things on file has saved my ass a few times. Who knew?

No comments: