Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Woah Dude!

Well, my back is still a wee bit tweaked, but the sun is shining and I have a few good books to kick back with.

The Half Blood Prince was great - I enjoyed this tome much more than the last, it feels like I blitzed through the Order of the Phoenix only to savour this latest installment. A great read, and now I join the masses to breathlessly await the final chapter. Now I am looking forward to the last book in the Outlander series...

Beautiful day out there - it always seems so different here when the sun comes out and you can truly appreciate how beautiful it is here. Taking a break today, and I think this is what I needed. Slept in until an ungodly hour, and am fending off an affectionate cat as I type. Was dealing a bit with the GITS at Wells Fargo, bloody wankers. I will definitely be glad when my dealings with them are said and done. They do not inspire any trust in themselves whatsoever. Avoid where possible.

1 comment:

Refinnej said...

So that's why I had no emails from you yesterday. Hmph.

Back better yet?