Monday, July 18, 2005

Potty about Potter

WOO HOO!

Saturday morning Ken disappeared for about an hour. I laid in bed and came to the realization I made a good call about pulling myself from the hockey game because my back wasn't getting better quickly.

When he got back home, Ken came bearing gifts. Apple fritters and HARRY POTTER!!! My morning made a sudden turn for the better and I alternated sleeping and reading The Half Blood Prince. I am savouring this read! I am enjoying this one better than the Order of the Phoenix, and am about 1/3rd of the way through it. I am plotting when my breaks are so I can sit in the sun and read my book!

I give it maybe two more days and then it will be done. I am trying to not rush my way through it, and it is great. Will be interesting to compare notes with other peeps and see what shakes out. Nothing too shocking has happened yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! After I'm done teaching tonight, I'll have a chance to get started on Harry Potter, then we can have a little "book club on the beach with beer" this weekend. Sweet!