Friday, February 27, 2009

My jeans are getting tighter..

Well, it looks like I may have another week (or two if I push it) in my jeans. I pulled them on this morning, and straight from the dryer they were not exactly all that forgiving. I was wondering if I could pull it off still, but they have stretched out and I haven't had to pop my button open yet.. (yet being the key word in that sentence, I haven't had lunch yet).

Ken's in Vegas for the NASCAR race and I am keeping the hearth fire burning. He left in the wee hours on Wednesday, and then I worked all day yesterday, and had to pick B up late from daycare... long work day, and then a weird night since our routine was completely off, B was up several times in the middle of the night, so my sleep was disjointed at best.

The snow is finally melting (again), the skies are clear, and I have no idea what we are going to do for dinner tonight. I figure keep it simple, be a bunch of big kids together. It will be a weekend of kid stuff, hitting the wave pool, maybe the aquarium, going for ice creams together... should be fun. Just strangely quiet without my other half.

Another week has blitzed by and I am closing in fast on 6 months. I have been feeling good, earlier mornings and earlier nights... some clothes aren't fitting so well, but I figure at 6 months and I am starting to whine now.. well, that is not so bad. I can't think of anything outstanding or truly interesting to say... so... adios

No comments: