Friday, December 7, 2007

A new month

After being bloggerific last month and religiously posting every day, I have already slipped back in to my bad habits of posting once a week. Ah well, some weeks are interesting, some not so much.

TGIF. Every week in my new job has been a good week, but it doesn't mean that they aren't long weeks. This week I am redesigning and updating one of our major publications so I have been learning on the fly and making a series of new contacts as a result. I am fumbling around in the dark a bit, and will have my firs official training session this afternoon about this project. Somewhat amusing I must say, what if I wasn't a self starter??? But they knew that when they hired me...

On a different note, this working out at lunch has been going well - I am actually looking forward to my 1/2 hour on the elliptical trainer with my book. Who knew?? I have also been fighting crankiness at times this last week, so it has helped to burn off some angst at lunch.

I certainly don't have the stamina to stay up as late as I used to. Granted, I wasn't getting up before 6am in those days, but I am just about done by 11am now. There have been a few nights where I know I could be doing some tidying up, and I have zilch desire to do so, and will wait for the weekend to do my clean up blitz. I can't believe Christmas is just over 2 weeks away. It seems like a foreign concept right now. I am somewhat organized, but I don't feel it. It feels like a bunch of ideas and plans floating around in my head and I need to get them articulated in to lists, and just get it done. I need a plan.

No comments: