Friday, August 24, 2007

I finally did it..

I was all motivated about 2 years ago to start one of those memes - the 100 random bits of usless info about me.

Well, I finally finished it.

It is quite the thing to do, a bit funny, a lot of "all about me". Makes you stop and think though - what about me, especially when you take on more roles in life (wife, mom, coworker, daughter, friend, etc)... ironic, I almost typed that as "rolls" .. ahahahh although that said, I have lost a bit of weight from before I was pregnant. Yay for my pre-pregnancy clothes fitting better than before!

BUT my point is that it is hard to actually think - what makes me tick - or what do I choose to reveal about myself at this particular time, and even then, will any one read this and care? Ah well. It is out there.

No comments: